Q: Car is very hard to turn at low speeda but even if i try to pick up speed the car shakes really bad. Wnt let me go over 40 mph

We have a lot of pot holes where i live so i dnt know if that messed up the car. The car has no visible leaks. All fluids was changed in march. It jus happen out of no where when driving.

It appears that you may have more than one situation going on with your Lexus here. First, lets address the hard steering. Hard steering could be the cause of a bad pressure sensor, a failing power steering pump, a bent or failed component in the steering or suspension system, or even tires with low air.

As for the car shaking badly, this could be the symptom of a larger issue, such as a bent or failed steering or suspension component, as mentioned earlier, or it could be a separate concern all together, such as tires being out of balance. Considering all of the problems your Lexus is experiencing thus far, I could not imagine wanting to drive more than 40 mph. This too can be a symptom of one of the possibilities I’ve already mentioned above.

I would highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your ES300’s steering and suspension system in person. With years of experience and a keen eye, they will be able to quickly determine the cause of all of the issues that your Lexus is experiencing. They will also be able to assist you with the repairs needed to allow you to easily steer your Lexus as well as cruising around town at the posted speed limit without your vehicle shaking.

3. Car is very hard to turn at low speeda but even if i try to pick up speed the car shakes really bad. Wnt let me go over 40 mph