Q: car is sputering when acceleration 10 15 sound like drops then goes mybee carb ?

Car is not acceleration like should lose of power ect stall

Your car may have more than one issue to get checked. First, I would check to see if the accelerator pump is pumping fuel into the carburetor correctly. If this is working, then the ignition advance would need to be checked to see if it is advancing correctly.

You should have a vacuum advance on the distributor. It can be checked to see if it advances the timing when a vacuum is pulled while the engine is running. If both of these are working then you may have clogged main jets in the carburetor. It may need to be overhauled and cleaned out. A certified mechanic could help you accurately diagnose your lose of power and make the right repair.

3. car is sputering when acceleration 10 15 sound like drops then goes mybee carb ?