Q: Sputtering and stalling

I recently had my check engin light come on and took it to auto zone to be tested. I had a misfire and if was bad spark plugs. I changed all the spark plugs myself at home, once I changed them I turned the car over and white smoke came out of the muffler and the car ran fine. After driving about 5 minutes the car started to shake and shut off on me. When this problem first appeared the car was shaking and check engin light came on. Now the car is stalling and sputtering

Hello. If the issue returned after the spark plugs were replaced then it may be possible that there is an issue elsewhere. Aside from bad plugs, other issues with the ignition system, such as a faulty ignition coil or spark plug wires can also cause the same problems. Issues with the fuel or engine management systems can also lead to similar issues. Faults with engine sensors, or fuel system components such as the fuel pump or injectors can all cause similar symptoms if they develop an issue. As the possibilities could be many, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what the cause of your sputtering and stalling may be.

3. Sputtering and stalling