Q: Car is overheating, fluids are full, radiator, thermostat, and water pump just replaced.

Car has been running fine. We just replaced the water pump, timing belt, thermostat, and radiator and the car has been running really well. All of a sudden the car starts overheating and all of the fluids are full. What could be causing the car to overheat now?

t sounds like you have replaced many of the major cooling components, however you may want to start checking things like cooling fans and coolant temperature sensors to be sure you are getting correct readings. To check the coolant fans, you will need to make sure that they are coming on at specific intervals when the temperature reaches a specific level. If the coolant temperature sensor is bad, this may cause both false readings as well as not allow the coolant fans to come on at the proper intervals. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Car is overheating, fluids are full, radiator, thermostat, and water pump just replaced.