Q: car is over heating

my care just started to over heat out of know where... the coolant is half full, there is water, didn't look like there is not cracks in the hoses, and there is no leakage.. want to know what could it be

A: You should have the vehicle checked for a s...

You should have the vehicle checked for a stuck thermostat and fan operation. You should not drive the vehicle until the overheating is checked and fixed. Otherwise, you may blow a head gasket and warp the head. Since the car's drivability is a concern, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to you and diagnose your overheating symptoms.