Q: Car is not starting, recently changed the battery, i am able to turn on radio also.

Car is not starting, recently changed the battery, i am able to turn on radio also. What could be the problem ?.

Hello There, This may be a result of the weak battery or potentially a faulty starter relay. If there is sufficient power to turn on the accessories (i.e. radio, etc.), but not enough to turn the motor over to start, this means generally one of two things. Either the power from the battery is not sufficient enough to start the motor, or the starter relay me be faulty. If the battery is too weak, generally a sign of this may be a clicking noise when turning the key. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter, so when this is not working properly, you may notice a lack of response when turning the key to start the motor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Car is not starting, recently changed the battery, i am able to turn on radio also.