Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-byifx9js:173:8

Q: Car is not accelerating

I think my car is leaking air, but I can't find the hose. It won't accelerate and doesn't go faster than 25 MPH.

A: Hello. The leaking air you describe is know...

Hello. The leaking air you describe is known as a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak may cause issues such as poor acceleration or limited speed. Vacuum leaks seem to be great at dodging the eye sometimes so I suggest using a smoke machine to help expose the leak's location. There are a few other factors which could also cause limited speed such as a clogged catalytic convertor, which is a common problem on your vehicle. I would suggest having a technician inspect the vacuum lines for openings and catalytic convertor for clogs. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the accelerating problem on your vehicle and replace any failing parts.