Q: Car is new nissan versa warm up car idles down then shoots back up like something is kicking on then idles down then revs back up

Car is new idles up and down when warmi up like something is kicking on and off and nothing is problems with going up upgrade roads sounds like something is kicking on and off please help

A: Hello. Depending on the road you are drivin...

Hello. Depending on the road you are driving on and if here is extra weight in the vehicle then this can occur. This is usually compensation for the lack of power that the engine puts out. With that being said it should be minimal. If it is very noticeable then you may actually have a programming issue or a faulty throttle body. Both are common on this vehicle. It sounds like the vehicle is still under warranty so I would take the vehicle to the dealer.