Q: Car is making a rattling while running but no noise when wheels are in the process of turning

While driving or idling a rattling noise comes from the engine compartment but disappears while turning. Was told it was a bad power steering pump but the car steers fine. Haven't had a chance to thoroughly inspect the car yet , just wondering is anyone has had this issue to get a lead as to where to look first...thanks

3. Car is making a rattling while running but no noise when wheels are in the process of turning