Q: Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

And driving it wobbles

3. Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

Q: DBC light is lit up on the dash (red).

Hi there. The Downhill Brake Control (DBC) light is on for either the system is active by having pushed the on button or the controller under the dash is malfunctioning. First look for the button that turns on the downhill...

Q: Q: How do the side air bags work?

Your car includes front air bags, as well as side air bags. Your side air bags are located in the pillars beside the driver front and passenger front seats. They are controlled by the air bag system, and initiated by...

Q: Q: Oil leaking under car

Hello, if the oil leak is big enough that you see it dripping on the ground, it should be inspected sooner than later to avoid damage. There are three possible sources of an oil leak, the engine, the transmission, and...