Q: Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

And driving it wobbles

3. Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

Q: Car clicking and squealing until I push brakes.

Hello, brakes being one of the most important systems on a car, this should be addressed sooner rather than later. If you're not sure about inspecting the brakes yourself, you should enlist the aid of a mechanic for a diagnosis...

Q: Q: Cruise control not working

Hi. There are quite a few things that could be causing this issue. The control switch position is sent to the steering angle sensor via the clockspring in the steering column. Then the steering angle sensor sends the cruise control...

Q: Q: Engine light coming on

Hello. Code P0446 comes up due to a problem with the EVAP emissions vent system. This system collects evaporating fuel so that it does not get released into the atmosphere. The code almost always means that the vent valve has...