Q: Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

And driving it wobbles

3. Car is jumping when i come to complete stop

Q: When I turn my car on it neither drives forward nor drives in reverse.

Hi there. With the engine off, put the transmission in any gear other than park. See if the vehicle is able to move. If the vehicle is able to move, then Start up the engine and put the transmission in...

Q: GWM Steed wont start and engine light and EBD light both on

Hi there. If the engine is not starting, then check the battery and make sure that the battery cables are tight and clean. Check the wires on the starter and see if they are tight and clean. Then scan the...

Q: Car won't start, lock or unlock.

Your description sounds as simple as a bad battery. We recently traded our 2012 Forte for a 2016 Forte5. Your symptoms are exactly what we experienced when the battery died and that was in late 2014. If the battery is...