Q: Car is heating up after 100kms run

My Car is heating up after 120-140 kms run, AC is not working and car temperature meter going to hot. Can you please us what could be the reason. Changed the coolant, flushed the radiator. Local mechanic was not able to identify the issue since issue occurs only after 120 kms run. When it's heat up, will turn off for 20-30mins than later will run again 120kms. Can you please suggest what can be done ? I heard when condensor is fail may occur. Pls advice

Hi there. The condenser is not likely to cause an overheating issue unless, the front side is plugged with debris, restricting airflow to the radiator. I have seen debris in between the condenser and radiator restrict airflow. With only 40,000 miles, the inside of the cooling system shouldn’t be restricted. The thermostat may be failing after extended driving. Replacing the thermostat may resolve the issue. I would assume your local mechanic checked the radiator cooling fan(s) operation. There are several possibilities for the inoperative a/c and should be properly diagnosed. I recommend having your vehicle’s overheats after extended driving be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.