Q: Q: Car is cutting out when driving.

Hi there,the inside handle of drivers door snapped in half when being opened, i glued it back together, car dies slowly when being driven. Imboliser key is showing on dash,is this because door handle was broken? thanksAngie

Hi there. If you are seeing a green key shaped light on the dash, then the key Immobilizer System is active. This light will come on when there is a communication error with the key to the vehicle. If the light starts to blink, remove the key and put the key back in and retest. If the light continues to blink, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your ignition issue.

3. Q: Car is cutting out when driving.