Q: Q: Car idling rough

The car is idling like it is not getting enough air, but if I press the gas pedal, it has a lot of power.

The problem could be one of the intake ducts / boots. These transfer the air from the atmosphere, though the filter, into the turbocharger, through the intercooler, and into the throttle body. If air gets lost due to a bad duct, the vehicle will not idle correctly. It could also be an engine misfire. This could be due to fouled spark plugs or a bad ignition coil. You will need to find a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to fully diagnose the idling issue.

3. Q: Car idling rough