Q: Car idles Rough when stopped

one day driving my service stabilitrak ,traction control, check engine light come on. Took it to get ready it came back p0300. I changed spark plugs wires and coils oxygen sensors upper n lower. Had it read again coming up p0302 pulled all injectors and cleaned them same thing so I bought 1 injector put it in 2nd firing piston. I bought me a cheap code reader I scanned it when driving came up p0302 and now p0004 I changed fuel pressure control sensor on fuel pump and continue to give same coeds but now also getting p0007 . I've done a noid light test on 2 cylinder and looks good not sure what's the next step? Change wire harness?

A: Did you change the right fuel injector? Ban...

Did you change the right fuel injector? Bank 2 is on the passenger side of the engine. If you have tried ignition and you have tested fuel pressure and made sure the fuel injector is ok. next check engine compression. If the engine compression for that cylinder is low, there is a good chance the engine has an internal problem like worn piston rings. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to do a few more checks on the vehicle and come to conclusion on a personal diagnosis.