Q: Car idle and transmission problems.

The car idles really high and doesn't come out of park. It also needs a water pump.

3. Car idle and transmission problems.

Q: Q: Transmission is going out

Hi, has the transmission fluid been checked recently? If the fluid is low, the transmission won't be able to engage gears properly and can act sluggish. Other owners of Accords have reported issues with their transmissions so if the fluid...

Q: When I am accelerating, my car makes a squealing noise

You should have the serpentine belt checked to see if belt is in need to be replaced or tensioner is causing slipping of belt. If it is replace tensioner and belt.

Q: Does An Automatic Transmission Have a Clutch?

An automatic transmission does not use the same style clutch that a manual transmission uses. The automatic transmission uses a torque converter attached to the engine and transmission to serve as a connection between the two components. The torque convertor...