Q: car hesitates when trying to start the car ,but when started then i shut car off and start again it will start right up

car hesitates when starting, then shut car off and restart the car it will start right up

Hi there:

Sometimes when you have problems starting an engine initially it is caused by a restriction in fuel flow; caused either by clogged fuel injectors or the throttle body that needs to be cleaned. Once the fuel starts to flow and engine warms up, it’s much easier to start. However, it could also be an air filter, EGR valve or other components that causes this issue as well, which is why it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can pinpoint the source of this issue.

• car hesitates when trying to start the car ,but when started then i shut car off and start again it will start right up