Q: Car hesitates when driving. Not all the time. P0341 dtc. Replaced cmp, checked connector.

P0341 dtc.. Replaced cmp sensor, connector good shape. Can drive car 100+ miles no problem, can drive five miles car stutters . sometimes it check engine light comes on sometimes it doesn't. Turn off ignition turn back on , no light. Drive fine until it stutters again.

My car has 124000miles.

You may also want to check the spark plug wire routing as sometimes this is known to cause interference issues related to the signal that the camshaft position sensor produces, resulting in the sensor producing a faulty signal to the ECM.

3. Car hesitates when driving. Not all the time. P0341 dtc. Replaced cmp, checked connector.