Q: Car hesitates and stalls ocassionally - 1994 Cadillac Brougham

My car ocassionally starts hesitating and stalling especially when I'm stopped in traffic.The stalling also occurs during deceleration and rarely on the highway. I had the throttle sensor replaced and since then, the car seems to run better. However, when the engine gets warmed up, the problems occur again. I also had the MAF sensor replaced. Do you have any advice on what else I could check and replace?

3. Car hesitates and stalls ocassionally - 1994 Cadillac Brougham