Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-sthfpbjs:173:8

Q: Car hesitates and stalls ocassionally - 1994 Cadillac Brougham

My car ocassionally starts hesitating and stalling especially when I'm stopped in traffic.The stalling also occurs during deceleration and rarely on the highway. I had the throttle sensor replaced and since then, the car seems to run better. However, when the engine gets warmed up, the problems occur again. I also had the MAF sensor replaced. Do you have any advice on what else I could check and replace?

A: Hello. The EGR valve is most likely not clo...

Hello. The EGR valve is most likely not closing all the way when stopping due to the carbon getting in the pintle and holding it open. Then when you go to start it, it opens and releases or breaks the carbon. You may need to remove the valve and clean out carbon and decarbonize the engine from carbon build up in heads, intakes, and valves. Before throwing on more parts, you may want to have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic diagnose the hesitation issues to have this addressed appropriately.