Q: car heating only on hill driving but not on highways why?

car is 1. 3 i dmultijet engine 2013 model run around 90000 km. performance and mileage is very good but problem is overheating only on up hill driving and normal on high way driving even on hi speed drive.. coolant level is ok. engine heat gauge shows maximum but no steam coming out. also no coolant coming out of the auxiliary tank.. i dnt feel of thermostat closed problem is there CAR GETS HEATED UP ONLY AFTER DRIVING AT LEAST 50 KMS ON UPHILL BUT NOT ON HIGH WAYS.

Check the front of the a/c condenser and look to see if it is clogged with debris or bugs and clean with water hose not using too much pressure. If it is clean then you will need to have the cooling fans operation checked to see if they come on at set temperatures. Also scan the computer to see if there are stored codes to the temperature and fan control sensors.

3. car heating only on hill driving but not on highways why?