Q: car heating only on hill driving but not on highways why?

car is 1. 3 i dmultijet engine 2013 model run around 90000 km. performance and mileage is very good but problem is overheating only on up hill driving and normal on high way driving even on hi speed drive.. coolant level is ok. engine heat gauge shows maximum but no steam coming out. also no coolant coming out of the auxiliary tank.. i dnt feel of thermostat closed problem is there CAR GETS HEATED UP ONLY AFTER DRIVING AT LEAST 50 KMS ON UPHILL BUT NOT ON HIGH WAYS.

3. car heating only on hill driving but not on highways why?