Q: Q: Car heating

my car temperature is high, then I put water in one of the slot, the slot say washer oil slot, I am suddenly confuse is this the right slot or not.

3. Q: Car heating

Q: car temperature drops while driving and doesn't warm back up, then if I turn the car of it won't immediately restart.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the recent repairs that have been done, you need to have them verified. If the thermostat was installed improperly, or the system was damaged before or during, then you may have these...

Q: Is there water in my gas tank?

If the car was sitting for a long time, there could be water in the fuel tank. You can use any fuel water treatment solution to remove any water from the fuel. If the fuel system was treated, then check...

Q: Overheating after replacing water pump, thermostat and coolant temp. Sensor

Hello. That hole in the water pump is there to let you know when the bearing in the water pump is failing. It starts leaking when the bearing is going out so that it will be replaced prior to a...