Q: Car has no power after sitting over night.

Blower motor started making noise and smoking. I let the car sit overnight and now the car has no power.

It sounds like your 2010 Honda Civic may be experiencing what is known as a catastrophic failure of the blower motor. This type of failure may place a drain on your vehicles battery, one of the symptoms you are experiencing. It is highly recommended to have a certified mechanic inspect your Civic as soon possible. While the most common fix will be having your battery recharged, the blower motor and possibly the blower motor resistor will both need to be replaced as well. However to verify this for sure, I would highly recommend having a professional mechanic thoroughly inspect the blower motor and ask that they inspect the electrical connections and supporting components to determine the cause of the failure. This should help with making sure this does not happen again in the future.

3. Car has no power after sitting over night.