Q: car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem

car has misfire and i cant seem to find the problem. ive changed the spark plugs and the coil

3. car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem

Q: When I brake my my steering wheel turns to the right and car pulls to the left and make a clunk noise when I let go off the brakes

Hi there. A car that pulls to one side when braking is an indication of a potentially dangerous situation, and should be inspected and repaired as soon as possible. Some common issues that cause this include a collapsed brake caliper...

Q: Water leak causing overheating

Replacing the radiator is a straightforward job. Any time the cooling system is serviced, the rest of the system will need to be tested as well. Do not continue to drive the car with the risk of overheating it. Damage...

Q: Replaced the camshaft position sensor and still goes into safe mode ? 2000 BMW 740i

Hi there - I believe your real problem is a failed timing chain guide, which has shifted the cam timing beyond what the sensor can deal with. This is a common problem with BMW V8s with extended mileage. The solution...