Q: car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem

car has misfire and i cant seem to find the problem. ive changed the spark plugs and the coil

3. car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem

Q: Hoses connected to throttle body

Any hoses that would connect to a throttle body are either going to be for coolant or vacuum. In order to determine where the hoses go from the throttle body, I would recommend following them with a flashlight and or...

Q: Q: Alternator not charging battery

Hi there. To be honest, when the alternator tests as good and the battery terminals are good, this issue is typically very difficult to diagnose. In most cases however, this is either an electrical relay fault to the charging system...

Q: Would a major leak from my exhaust back box cause it to fail the emmisions test and LAMDA reading

Hello - while an exhaust leak can have a minor effect on emissions, I would not expect that to cause a "Fail" - UNLESS your state or metro area does tolerate an exhaust leak for safety reasons (carbon monoxide poisoning...