Q: car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem

car has misfire and i cant seem to find the problem. ive changed the spark plugs and the coil

The first thing to check for is air leaks. Any hose or fitting that is off or loose can lead to a misfire and other issues. If you don’t find a problem there, you can go about the problem systematically. If your misfire is on one or more specific cylinders, sometimes you can isolate the problem by shifting components from one cylinder to another to see if the misfire moves.Your car is old enough to be having fuel injector problems, so you need to add bad injectors to your list of possibilities. Also, check carefully to be sure all of the ground wires are firmly connected. The brown light gauge wires that come out of the harness and bolt to various locations on the cylinder head are very important and if they are loose or disconnected, it can damage your ignition system and your ECU. If this sounds like too much trouble, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your misfire and let you know what can be done about it.

3. car has misfire and im struggling to rectify the problem