Q: Car has leak and water in engine

Hi, My car has water leaking between the reservoir and the engine and there is water in the oil in my engine.

3. Car has leak and water in engine

Q: Car stutters in gear and stopped, the check engine light is on

Hello. I would need to know what you replaced to try and diagnose this issue. If you replaced the spark plug and the ignition coil then you may have an internal engine problem. Most of the time this is caused...

Q: squeal sound from rear passenger wheel when driving bumpy roads

The noise is probably brake or wheel bearing related. If brake related, it might be due to the brake pad wear indicator contacting the rotors. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic...

Q: Trouble with car wanting to crank

The Check Gas Cap indicates there is a problem with the evaporative emissions system on your car. Some manufacturers began using this message because of the prevalence of missing gas caps contributing to this code. If your gas cap is...