Q: Car has leak and water in engine

Hi, My car has water leaking between the reservoir and the engine and there is water in the oil in my engine.

3. Car has leak and water in engine

Q: My car wont start. 2003 Oldsmobile Alero

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Alero. If the engine is turning over when you turn the key, then it is not the starter, but it may be the fuel pump or ignition module and coil. Check...

Q: Car stutters in gear and stopped, the check engine light is on

Hello. I would need to know what you replaced to try and diagnose this issue. If you replaced the spark plug and the ignition coil then you may have an internal engine problem. Most of the time this is caused...

Q: Q: Clutch slipping

Hi There, It sounds like you may have some burnt clutch plates that may be causing the clutch slipping. Your clutch is essentially a spinning disk attached to the transmission's input shaft (the shaft that feeds power into the transmission)....