Q: Car has leak and water in engine

Hi, My car has water leaking between the reservoir and the engine and there is water in the oil in my engine.

3. Car has leak and water in engine

Q: Car shuts off still like battery is dead, new alternator and battery

The output of the charging system should be verified as well as the charge status of the "new" battery. Batteries purchased at retail are not necessarily fully charged so the battery really can't be ruled out until everything is tested....

Q: Had back brakes replaced at Pep Boys. Now there's a squeeking sound coming from the rear. Also when I use my brakes it's not a sm

Hi there. When you hear a squeak shortly after replacing the brakes, it's commonly due to excessive brake dust trapped between the caliper and brake rotor. However, it is also possible that something is stuck or the pads installed are...

Q: I was having radiator problems. I installed a new radiator and car ran hot while driving. Engine stopped running and turns over but will not start.

Hi there. The issue could be a sticking thermostat, a water pump failing, or a blown head gasket that could be causing the engine to overheat and make the engine not start up after it overheats. Sent billing question to...