Q: car has issues every time I fill up the gas tank

I fill up the gas tank, then it starts fine, run a minute or few minutes then it shuts off, do that a few times even running and then works fine until the next time I get gas. NO check engine light, already changed vapor vent valve, filler cap, Fuel Tank Breather Filter, nothing helps. 3 differents mechanic has run computer test, nothing wrong found, It's driving my crazy, please advise.

A: The system is very sensitive to how fast yo...

The system is very sensitive to how fast you put the fuel in. If you refuel at the fastest rate, then you will get excess fuel into the vapor vent system and the carbon canister will get saturated.

The purge control valve should block the fuel from getting in the engine until you get driving down the road, and then the purge valve will open to let vapors into the engine. The problem happens when you put too much fuel in too fast and it floods the vapor system. And when opened, the purge valve, will suck in pure fuel and flood the engine out. Try to refuel slow as the first lock on the handle next time and see if the situation improves. This is an inherent problem with these vehicles. If the problem persists, have an expert inspect your car's stalling problem and pinpoint exactly what needs to be repaired.