Q: Car has been sitting without gas for about a month and now when I try to start it, the starter works 100% but the car wont turnove

Car has been sitting without gas for about a month and now when I try to start it, the starter works 100% but the car wont turnover. Only put one gallon of gas in it so I'm wondering since it has not had gas in it for so long, the fuel compression is not enough and I would have to add more gas to Get the compression to the right level to get the car to turnover.

3. Car has been sitting without gas for about a month and now when I try to start it, the starter works 100% but the car wont turnove