Q: Car has battery side terminals. when i touch the terminal with battery without the screw it starts, but not screwed and thight

car didnt start. i replace battery, starter, fuses, and terminals. i noticed that when i touch the terminal (side terminal) with battery it starts but as soon as i put screw ib terminal and try to install properly and thight it wont start

It sounds like you may have a faulty connection within the battery cables or potentially bad cable terminal ends. If the connection within the cable is faulty or the terminal end are bad, tightening down the cable ends would potentially cause the lack of current continuity. I would suggest having the cables and terminals tested to be sure they are still good and produce the proper current. I f you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

3. Car has battery side terminals. when i touch the terminal with battery without the screw it starts, but not screwed and thight