Q: Car has A Lound Wheel Grind Only When Reversing Straight.

When i shift my car on reverse and i fully let go of brake it makes a very loud grinding noise when backing out straight ONLY... If i turn the wheel the noice goes away but as soon as i turn it back straight it makes it again . On drive it does not make the noice at all... Its only on reverse going back straight with brake disengaged it also Does it on neutral if it goes back... The Car Has New Rotors and Brake pads... And brake line pressure is ok ... Car front brakes tend to slip when i brake sometimes too .. Im not sure if its due to a Abs Sensor.. Or Something else ..

Hi there. It sounds like something may be bent and when you turn the wheels, the tire is no longer scraping. However, there could be number of things that could cause a grinding noise: bearings, bent dust shield, loose caliper bolts, loose pad mount bolts, incorrectly installed brake pads, etc... Without more information about the vehicle, the possibilities are almost endless. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and avoid a possible safety issue. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake noise inspection.