Q: Car has A Lound Wheel Grind Only When Reversing Straight.

When i shift my car on reverse and i fully let go of brake it makes a very loud grinding noise when backing out straight ONLY... If i turn the wheel the noice goes away but as soon as i turn it back straight it makes it again . On drive it does not make the noice at all... Its only on reverse going back straight with brake disengaged it also Does it on neutral if it goes back... The Car Has New Rotors and Brake pads... And brake line pressure is ok ... Car front brakes tend to slip when i brake sometimes too .. Im not sure if its due to a Abs Sensor.. Or Something else ..

3. Car has A Lound Wheel Grind Only When Reversing Straight.