Q: Car hard to start

My car is hard to start. Also, my AC is blowing warm air. I think the AC problem could be just a bad relay on the AC system though.

The AC relay is housed in the power distribution module in the engine compartment. The AC compressor can be observed to see if the clutch is engaging. If the clutch is engaging then a set of gauges need to connected to the system and a performance check run to determine possible causes. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic who will have the necessary equipment, certifications and expertise to diagnose and repair the AC system. A battery load test and fault codes can also be read out of the engine computer to see if there are any faults stored that may be causing the hard starting issues.