Q: Car had codes for two misses in coils. Replaced all but two spark plugs and coils. However my car loses power going up hill.

My car threw codes for 2 misses in the coils. Engine shakes when I accelerate over 35mph. I've replaced 4 of the 6 coils as well as the spark plugs. I'm also have trouble going up hill and lose power going up hill. My car didn't throw any other codes and this all is a very sudden act up.

3. Car had codes for two misses in coils. Replaced all but two spark plugs and coils. However my car loses power going up hill.