Q: Car got hot now turns over but act like no compression an blows starter relay

Bought this car an guy said he drove it hot to work turned it off went to work now it turns over like there is no compression an blows starter relay any ideas

A: Hello there, this sounds like there may be ...

Hello there, this sounds like there may be a few different issues going on. The starter relay or fuse will only blow if the starter is drawing too much power, or if there is a short to power. Likely causes for a no start would be the battery, battery cables, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter, or ignition switch. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the turn over issue and perform any repairs required.