Q: Car giving me various codes.

I have various codes popping up, including 16684, 16690, 16795, 17708, and 18032. I need to know what these are and how much will it cost to fix them.

The codes you are getting are all manufacturer specific codes and not OBD 2 generic codes. The 16684 is a random miss fire code. Code 16690 is cylinder number 6 miss fire. Code 16795 is a problem in the air pump system. Code 17708 is something to do with the turbo boost or boost sensor circuit. The last code 18032 is an internal transmission shift solenoid problem. I would recommend you have a qualified technician go through the code list and see if the misfire can be fixed first and see if the other codes return to continue diagnosis on those codes.

3. Car giving me various codes.