Q: Car getting noisier

My car has been getting noisier as I drive it. The noise seems to be coming from my back passenger side tire.

A: This vehicle has recalls for the rear suspe...

This vehicle has recalls for the rear suspension due to possible fracture, and failure, of the rear control arms. My first recommendation is to have any and all recalls done to see if the noise was due to the recall problems. If the noise increases with speed, then it is most likely an axle bearing. If you think it is a tire problem, then your tires will need to be inspected for possible problems. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, run a full diagnostic based on the noises you are hearing, and recommend the best path to repair.