Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: Car overheating with coolant smell while driving

It sounds like you have a clogged heater core which will usually be under your dash. You may want to take it off and use a water hose to flush it out. Before flushing it you may want to inspect...

Q: My engine is misfiring.

Hi there. Check the injectors on the throttle body and see if they have a metered spray. If the injectors are spraying correctly, then there is a vacuum leak on the engine and is only effective when under a load...

Q: I just jumped my sons car off and now my check engine light is on. What happened?

When you jump started the other vehicle you may have caused a voltage surge or drop in your computer system that set a code causing the check engine light to come on. You will need a mechanic like one from...