Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: Car overheats, but radiator full

It is possible that there is air trapped in the cooling system. Please note: never service the cooling system when the engine is hot, or the cooling system is pressurized, as serious injury can occur. Ford has a special tool...

Q: Malfunctions in: seat belts, convertible top, water pump & battery

It seems like your 2012 BMW 650i has had a world of faults already. I'm not sure exactly how loose your seat belts were, but the belt in the vehicle is designed to be slightly more loose as the buckle...

Q: Went to Jiffy Lube got a oil change

To determine if an engine is seized, one would turn it clockwise by hand using a wrench and socket applied to the crankshaft pulley bolt. That test is made easier if you remove the spark plugs so that there is...