Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

3. Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

Q: My 1998 honda civic lx has started to over heat and the check engine light is on what can i do to fix it

Your car is overheating and you mention adding coolant a couple times, but it is unclear if a coolant leak is a "cause" or an "effect" of overheating in your case. That is, if you have a coolant leak, eventually...

Q: Car hesitating upon acceleration.

The Civic 1.6L uses a speed density system to set up ignition and fuel injection. This system monitors intake air temperature, throttle position, manifold pressure, and a few other inputs. Generally a hesitation indicates one or a combination of these...

Q: Q: My car is not starting.

It seems your vehicle is not starting because of an issue with your power steering system. Your vehicle has an electronic power steering system and the control module has detected a fault in the power steering system and as a...