Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: Car starts, then gets hot and stalls

Hello. It sounds to me like your AC has lost its refrigerant charge and should be tested for leaks. If no leaks are found, you should have a certified mechanic recharge the AC system to specifications. The overheating issue, to...

Q: Steering and suspension feels loose. The accelerator isn't responding properly

Hello. I would need to know what kind of vehicle this is to know for sure what may be going on. In general, loose steering is caused by something that is worn out in the steering or suspension. I usually...

Q: Code reader indicates bcm not communicating

Hello. The message you are receiving is displayed when the scan tool is unable to communicate with the vehicle's body control module. Depending on the model of scan tool this could mean that it is unable to communicate with the...