Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

3. Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

Q: My car is overheating, what could be the cause?

This can be caused by a number of things, such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Code P0303 cylinder 3 misfire

The symptoms you describe along with the blinking Check Engine Light and P0303 trouble code definitely tell us that you have a misfire in cylinder number 3. Your engine uses a coil on plug system. This means each individual...

Q: Rebuilt transmission and strut mounts

Saturn vehicles are no more prone to transmission failure than other vehicles. 127,000 miles and requiring a rebuild is not unheard of. Changing the transmission fluid every 4 years or 50,000 miles is a good rule of thumb to follow...