Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: what does it mean when your car looses it pwer when your driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. Overheating the engine does major damage, and at a point will ruin the engine. Be careful to not overheat the engine and get this resolved ASAP. The vehicle is likely suffering from issues with...

Q: Car chokes when accelerating and when at a stop

Hi Nadia. The check engine light can come on for many different reasons. However, I believe your light is related to the symptom you've described. A catalyst problem wouldn't likely surface as this particular symptom. When you say the vehicle...

Q: AC COMPRESSOR FITS 00-02 SATURN S SERIES 10761504* this number at the end of the description pertains to?

The compressor that was originally installed on your vehicle at the factory is an AC Delco compressor and the original part number is 19130488. Those varying "numbers" that you are seeing appended to Ebay advertisements are simply the Ebay vendors'...