Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: Car overheats; coolant leak

If the engine got hot enough to cause a head gasket failure then all of these other parts must be replaced with it. I typically do a block test to verify that the head gasket is bad. If it is...

Q: Judder/lag when accelerating

This could potentially be due to a faulty mass air flow sensor. This is a component that regulates the air coming into the intake system as it is mixed with the fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When...

Q: Drive belt is squealing

This may be a matter of a belt tensioner out of adjustment. Your drive belt has a tensioner pulley that maintains a specific amount of tension on the belt in order to keep it tight, but allow it to flex...