Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

Q: Car overheating

There may be an issue with a leaking radiator or stuck thermostat or bad water pump on this engine. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle's overheating issue for you. I recommend you do...

Q: Car jerking when accelerating

There are countless potential causes for your problem. The first step is to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) associated with your Check Engine Light. This code provides a starting point for the diagnostic procedure. Regardless, any testing will have...

Q: DTC Help Request

You might have a problem with fretting corrosion in the connectors of the modules of the vehicle. There is a technical bulletin out for your Saturn VUE: 09-06-03-004D, dated December 2010 for corrosion in the small connector pins of the...