Q: Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

When I park the car, it accelerate and starts to get hot.

3. Car gets hot and accelerates when in park

Q: Q: What do you think could be wrong?

Hello. If the vehicle overheated to the point where steam started to escape, you are better off replacing the engine altogether. Once the cooling system is filled with water, it can be pressure tested to see if there are still...

Q: RPM increases but can't go over 45 mph, after putting in transmission fluid

Your transmission is slipping. I would have the transmission checked to see if the transmission fluid is low or overfilled. Why did you have to put in fluid? Did you have a leak? The transmission may be low on fluid...

Q: Low Coolant light flashing.

When you see a flashing Low Coolant light on your Saturn’s dashboard, the coolant level sensor is reading that there is no coolant in your expansion tank. This is very easy to verify, just be sure your car is cold,...