Q: Car fuse problem

I have a fuse that has caused my car to stop working.

3. Car fuse problem

Q: My car does not start when I turn the key in the ignition but the dashboard lights turn on. Fuse keeps burning out.

Hi there. Sounds like the starter or starter solenoid has failed and is creating an overload on the electrical system making the fuse burn. Check the wires on the starter and relay and make sure that they are tight. If...

Q: Wipers barely move

There are two things that come to mind. The wiper arms are installed in the wiper arm transmissions via a cone shaped driver. If the wiper arm is loose, it will get pushed up the driver and not turn with...

Q: How to find and stop cause of engine vibration?

Usually engine vibration is due to a misfiring cylinder, and a Check Engine Light will be usually be triggered. It may be possible that the vibration is caused by a low idle speed and by turning on the AC, it...