Q: Car exhaust leak

I have an exhaust leak.

3. Car exhaust leak

Q: 5r55e transmission issue

Hello. Transmission shifting problems can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are issues with the fluid, torque converter. Automatic transmission operate using fluid pressure. If the transmission fluid is dirty or contaminated, or the...

Q: My car won't start and the word fuse is lighting up on my cluster. What does it mean?

Hi there. The fuse light will come on if the engine is not starting up for more than 15 seconds. This is a fail safe light that warns the driver that the starting circuit has a fault and needs attention....

Q: Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...