Q: Car engine won't turn over

After my vehicle sat for a year, I installed a new battery. The vehicle cranks, but won't turn on.

3. Car engine won't turn over

Q: every few days i have to jump start my car

Hello. Yes a bad starter could cause a car to need a jump start every few days. Additional power provided by an extra battery could be enough to get a weakening started going again. Your vehicle may have a battery...

Q: I need to replace the crankshaft sensor. Where is it located in the motor?

Hello. Carbon buildup and other issues can cause these sensors to fail prematurely. You will need to raise the vehicle to access the sensor best. Once below the right, or passenger, side of the vehicle, you will want to look...

Q: I have a 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5L 4 cylinder. I replaced the fuel pump, the engine coils, and the crankshaft sensor but the car sti

It is possible that there could be an issue with the timing on your vehicle. I would look into the timing belt maintenance to determine when the last time the timing belt was replaced. If the timing belt has skipped...