Q: Car engine is over heating

This week I noticed the car is over heating and the radiator needs to be filled daily. I dont see any leaking when I fill it. When I stop I hear hissing and of course steam. Could it be the hose? Thermostat? waterpump? I dont see any leaking of fluid....hmmmm. I just need to see if it is cost effective to repair...:)

If you are seeing steam then you have a leak. Have the system pressure tested to see if the thermostat housing is leaking. The housings and intake is plastic and are known to leak from warpage of the plastic. I recommend having the system checked by a certified technician. A mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car for leaks and make any repairs as needed.