Q: Car electronics turn on but engine doesn't crank

I went on vacation and battery may have drained a little but now the car won't turn back on but everything turns on including radio and everything but the starter doesn't crank no matter what I do

This is the most common symptom of a faulty starter. If all of your electronics are working properly, this means that your battery is fully charged. I would recommend having your battery voltage checked with a digital multimeter to verify that the battery is good. If the battery is showing twelve volts, it is almost a certainty that your starter has failed. Consider YourMechanic as a certified technician can come to your home or office to replace your starter for you.

3. Car electronics turn on but engine doesn't crank