Q: Car electrical problems

There are electrical problems with the coil, solenoid, and points. And the convertible top doesn't open.

Hello. Cool and rare vehicle you have! It is a true classic. Classic vehicles are great but they do have their downfalls. There are common things a vehicle may experience in its later lifetime such as deteriorating electrical parts, rusted parts, and the inability to find replacement parts. Most classic vehicle servicing has to be performed by a specialty shop. Being that you have a wide range of electrical issues and we don’t know the history of the vehicle, I suggest having a certified technician inspect the electrical components in your vehicle.

3. Car electrical problems