Q: Car electric jacked up.

Everything in my car is electric. The problem is my door panels are pushed in on every door, and the wiring is all jacked up. How much would it cost to get something like this fixed?

Hello. Depending on what the problem is will determine the cost. Also if it needs the door panels those may be hard to find new so you may need to find used ones. I am not too sure what you mean by the door panels are pushed in, but you really should get the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, that can come and look at it.