Q: Car dying immediately after start

After I get my car started, it turns off at once. None of the arrows on my gauges moved.

Sounds like you might be having issues with your theft deterrent system. The factory theft deterrent system works off of your key. The key has a chip that is read by the ignition switch when you insert the key. If it recognizes the key as its own, the car will start normally. Sometimes the switch will not recognize the keys programming and keep the vehicle from starting much like as if you were trying to steal it. Often times the theft deterrent light on the dash flashes. It may look like a lock or a simple "theft" light blinking. The typical repair is replacement of the ignition switch and reprogramming of the key. A mechanic will be able to diagnose this starting problem for you and suggest a repair.