Q: Car drives normal and then it's like the car is pull and shaking a little and cut off.Could it be the wires? know engine light sh

car drive normal and then the car starts pulling and shaking a little and then cut off.Could it be the wire's? Know engine light showing

A: Hello. If the vehicle started shaking and t...

Hello. If the vehicle started shaking and then turned off then it can be caused by a number of things. It would be important for me to know if the car is running now or if it will not start at this time.

The most common causes of this on your car is either a bad crank sensor or a bad ignition control module. The ignition control module being the most common.

I usually remove the module and test it to see if it is failing. If not then a scan tool needs to be used to see what the other sensors are reading. It is quite possible that it is a fuel system issue or even an ignition wire problem.

If you are planning on repairing this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home and diagnose your stalling issue firsthand.