Q: Car door not shutting

The car door won't shut. The spring fell out.

3. Car door not shutting

Q: My door locks quit working

Hi there! Most likely your door lock actuators have gone bad. Inspect, the system by pressing the lock\unlock switch, watch the locks and see if there is any movement, like they are trying to lock\unlock. If you do in fact...

Q: At slow speeds the ABS kicks in when breaking. I'm on dry pavement. Is the speed sensor or hydraulic brake booster pump at fault?

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a wheel speed or a yaw sensor issue. I would start by checking the tires. Make sure that they are all the same. If one of the tires is different than...

Q: My tachometer isnt working correctly

The two most likely causes of this issue would be the sensor that controls the tachometer or the gauge cluster itself. I would recommend having the sensor inspected and tested first to determine if it is performing correctly. If the...