Q: Car door is not getting opened

Car door got struck. It is not opening. Even one of the mechanics tried to open, but he says we need to break the door to make it clear. I am not sure he has a good command of this aspect.

please suggest me what to do

A: Hello and thank you for writing in. Check t...

Hello and thank you for writing in. Check to see if the door will open with unlocking the door with the key in the door handle. If it is the driver or front passenger door it is the rear door and will not open or if the front doors will not open with the key, then remove the door panel from the inside of the vehicle and remove the plastic covering behind the door panel. Then use a large flat tip screwdriver to manually move the lock from the door striker. Then open the door. If you are still in need of assistance getting the door open, then I would seek out a different professional to help have this resolved.