Q: Q: Car doesn't start.

I bought a used car.

Ran fine, and I didn't see any cosmetic defects. I looked at the engine and didn't see any disconnected bits (that's about where my mechanical skills end).

I took it to a full-service place and they looked at the usual non-engine stuff. Found some things, but nothing super major there either. Well, except a control arm that should get replaced soon-ish.

Anyways, I took it home and then saved up money for car insurance.

I let it sit in the parking lot for like 20-25 days without moving it (bad, I know), some of those days being down to single-digit temperatures.

Now, the car no longer turns over. the clock and display come on, but when I try to jump it there is NO turning of the engine what-so-ever.

I didn't SEE any fuel from a leaky carburetor (though that doesn't rule it out).

The battery light is on.

Do you think it could be a bad motor-starter?

3. Q: Car doesn't start.