Q: Car doesn't like to start

I have charged the battery overnight. My car still wouldn't start. I try a few times and it finally started. Went and dI'd my errands. Then I park and turn off my car...Won't restart. I charge it again...it's an endless cycle.

The first thing to do is to charge and have battery tested and alternator tested to see if it is recharging the battery. If both the battery and charging system check out okay then you will need to have the vehicle checked for something draining the battery overnight. It can be a relay or module staying on and killing battery overnight. Have system checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. Car doesn't like to start