Q: Car doesn't blow cold air

My car does not blow cold air.

3. Car doesn't blow cold air

Q: How Does Climate Control Differ From Air Conditioning?

Climate control and air conditioning are terms that are very often used interchangeably. These two systems are related, but they are not the same. The climate control system is used to achieve and maintain a temperature inside a vehicle that...

Q: I have a squealing noise when I drive but stops when I press the break

Hi there. That squealing noise that stops when you apply the brakes will turn into a grinding noise eventually. That is the wear indicator to let you know that the brake pads are worn to the point of needing replacement....

Q: Can't get a full tank of gas without pump stopping

The fuel tank venting system is plugged or blocked in some way. There is a two-way valve and a canister close valve that can cause the fuel tank to not get vented during fill up. Have these inspected and checked...