Q: Car does not start sometimes. says brake system in the top left of the HUD.

Over the past few days,

I have started the car, the HUD turns on and the speedo meter goes from 0 to max mph and back to zero like it does when i start the car. But than i hear clicking sounds and the car does not say "ready to drive" in the top left like usual. It says check brake system. and gives a warning sound. I take the key out. wait 10 seconds and try again. sometiems it will give me the error 2x but it almost always starts up after trying again.

3. Car does not start sometimes. says brake system in the top left of the HUD.