Q: Car does not start in park or neutral 3 days later it cranked but would not crank again

Car does not crank and partner and neutral it did start one time after the original problem the battery connection is good

I would recommend a no start diagnostic. During such a diagnostic it would be determined whether power (i.e., full battery voltage with essentially zero voltage drop) is getting to the starter motor, both to the starter solenoid and via the heavy cable that actually powers the starter motor. If there is power to the starter, but it doesn’t run when key is in start position, that means you need a new starter motor. If there isn’t power to the starter, or there is a voltage drop on the starter circuit, then the diagnostic simply traces that circuit from source (the battery) to the load (the starter) to identify the fault. By "trace" I mean the starter circuit wiring is tested as well as the electrical components in the starter circuit such as the neutral start switch, ignition switch, relays, fuses and so forth. If you set up a no start diagnostic through YourMechanic, a certified professional will get this problem resolved for you promptly. Any other concerns or questions, by all means, please let us know.

3. Car does not start in park or neutral 3 days later it cranked but would not crank again