Q: Car does not start, does not even crank. No lights on in car, BUT battery is fine

Car does not even crank - even though battery is verified by AAA as OK (its 4 weeks old). No lights on dash - so seems like no power at all in car. Tried to jump start but makes no difference.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a ground connection problem. I would recommend checking all of the connections to the battery as well as the ground connection to the vehicle. You may want to have a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Car does not start, does not even crank. No lights on in car, BUT battery is fine