Q: Car does not start, does not even crank. No lights on in car, BUT battery is fine

Car does not even crank - even though battery is verified by AAA as OK (its 4 weeks old). No lights on dash - so seems like no power at all in car. Tried to jump start but makes no difference.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a ground connection problem. I would recommend checking all of the connections to the battery as well as the ground connection to the vehicle. You may want to have a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

• Car does not start, does not even crank. No lights on in car, BUT battery is fine